Friday, June 6, 2014

Overheard

So, I had to go up to the clubhouse to give the HOA a copy of my car registration (this place is  VERY detail oriented!) and decided to walk through the library to see if there was anything that I wanted to borrow.

Two women were sitting in the libarary - I am guessing they were in their lat 70s.  And they were chatting.   My first thought was, "My goodness, we are talking rather loudly for a library, arent' we?"   But their decibel level did give me a chance to listen in on their chat.

They were talking about grief.  And loss.  And taking things one day at a time and how everyone grieves differently.   One of them metioned that she had written a book.  They were talking about their mothers-in-law and the South and their life-lessons.

Except for the South part,  I think I am going to fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment